Saturday, September 22, 2012

First Day Home

Last night was Kenji's first night home.  It doesn't look like he notices a change in atmosphere at all.  He sleeps like usual...fusses like always...when he wants to be held or wants his the green paci.  That's a good thing then!  I was afraid he might feel awkward and lonely without all them monitors beeping and without all those attention from all the beautiful nurses.  I gave him his first bath at home with the help of his private nurse then we cuddled for a bit.  I must say...he knows that he's home...exactly where he needs to be.  He fell asleep in my arms.  It must of been about 3am when I took him back to his room.  Here are some pictures of Kenji and the Green Paci!


See those beads?  Those are his Beads of Courage from the NICU.  I used a few to make a "necklace" for the green paci.  I hope he like it.

I hope to keep up with this blog by posting a POTD everyday.  I love sharing my reasons of joy...and Kenji is #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment