Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Thousand Years...

Looks like Sunday nights are the only time I get to blog!  But that's ok...bc *sarcastically* nothing interesting ever happens with a SBS child who's on 24 hours of TPN.  Yeah, our lives are pretty boring...
NOT!  LOL
Anyways, Kenji visited the Ped on Monday and got 3 shots including his 1st synagis vac.  He took them like a soldier!  He didn't cry till after the 2nd shot but just for like 30 secs.
He weighed in at 8lbs 13oz as of 11/12/2012.

He has been quite fussy since his shots so I called PT and OT off this week to give him a break.
This week, Kenji has started to become "possessed" in the late mid-late mornings.  He will cry on and on and on...I think it's due to boredom.  I think he can't stand staring at a white ceiling and pink walls for longer than 1 hour.  LOL.  

So, this is what I call "possessed".  LOL

 So, I learned a lil trick!  hehee :D

And this is him NOT "possessed".

This week we did some pretty fun things.
Kenji is baby talking/cooing more now.  His grip is definitely getting stronger.  He's not only reaching out for his toys but grabbing them too now.  He's smiling/giggling more now.
Friday night, Auntie babysat Kenj so we could go out on a date.  We went to watch Breaking Dawn Pt2.  And after that movie, I fell in love with this song
 
"I have died everyday waiting for you.  Darling, don't be afraid.  I have love you for a thousand years.  I'll love you for a thousand more."
It's so perfect for my little miracle...my biggest blessing...my one and only, Kenji.

Saturday was a funny day.  We attempted to go to the mall 3x.  Each time we packed Kenji up and started heading for the car, his pumps would go off and we would have to unpack him and see what's wrong.  But we finally figured out what was wrong after like 1 hour and finally made it to the mall.  
Today, Sunday, we made it to cousin Tydon and Jason's bday party but Kenji slept half the time we were there.  While all the other babies were fussing or what not...Kenji was "the" good boy.  He didn't make a peek.  He was alert and looking around but you wouldn't even know he was there...unless his TPN monitor went off!  LOL
Kenji also made it back to the mall today(we are getting ready for our trip to Pittsburgh).  This is how he was while being strolled around...  O_O
LOL...he was so amazed at all the lights.

Weather has been burrrr so Kenji couldn't go out without being bundled up.  I told everyone he reminded me of the lil kids from Southpark and that he's the new addition to Southpark and his name is Marshmallow. LOL
Kenji completes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment