Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving + Black Friday Shopping

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday(if you were one of the "crazy" ppl who went out like me).  
Kenji and us had a great Thanksgiving filled with lots of yummy food, talks and laughs.  
Here's my "Thankful" List:

I'm thankful for Bill, my husband. Thank you for loving me unconditionally regardless of what I've put you through.
I'm thankful for kenji, my bundle of joy and miracles. Thank you for being strong...for beating the odds...for being the apple of my eyes. 
You're the best thing ever!I'm thankful for the 15 hours Benjamin was here on Earth...thankful for 
being able to embrace Benji during his last breath. You'll never be forgotten.
I'm thankful for my family. We have our differences but I wouldn't trade you guys for the world.
I'm thankful for friends near and far.
And I'm still being serious here...I'm thankful for makeup, nail polish and kdramas. Without you guys, I will die of boredom. Lol


Now onto what Kenji's been up to...
He's starting to roll more now.  He not doing much of back to front yet but he's making progress.

He's getting better at being entertained with movies, singing, etc...  It's almost the only time he will tolerate "tummy" time now.


He loves being talked to and when mommy & daddy makes funny faces at him.
This is one of the last 2 NB outfits that still fits him.  *sniffs*  My baby is growing up.

"There's not a thing that I would change 'cos you're amazing just the way you are..."

And here he is wearing a 3M outfit...he still has room to grow into it but he'll get there in no time :)
The face he makes when he gets overly excited with his hands/fingers...LOL

A clip of him...on a good morning that is!



No comments:

Post a Comment