Sunday, November 11, 2012

Quiet time...

I know it's been awhile since I've blogged but it's not easy to get free time when you have a child who needs 100% of your time, love and care...and who would want to be apart from this face!?
But daddy snatched him from me to cuddle...laundry is being dried...the rest of the clothes is put up...room cleaned...and I don't want to do my nails...so here I am!

This weekend was busy...for Kenji that is.  I took him shopping with me all day Saturday.  He loved the car ride till the last hour.  Then he started fussing and when we got home...he smiled.  Such a smart boy.  Sunday, we went out of town all day.  We brought Kenji to meet my extended family.
Don't he look so grown?  He appears to be "big" in pictures but really...he's still little to me.  I guess bc I see him everyday.  As of last Saturday at the Peds, Kenji was 8lbs 8oz.
 Here he is with his cousins.  They love Kenji so much and couldn't get enough of him.

Oh, we're actually going to Pittsburgh on 12/3 and will be there for the week.  We are still working on transportation for him and us.  We have looked into Miracle Flights for Kids and still waiting for them to get back to us.

As far as PT and OT, Kenji is working on rolling over now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment